The law of attraction is undoubtedly powerful.
It can help you manifest a job, your soulmate, even pregnancy!
If you’re looking to have a new little bundle of joy, then all you need to do is follow these 10 steps on manifesting pregnancy:
1) Write it down.
When it comes to manifesting anything – pregnancy included – the first step is jotting the details down.
It helps you clarify your intentions – and invite the pregnancy in!
After all, a report has shown that “you become 42% more likely to achieve your goals and dreams, simply by writing them down daily.”
The key to manifesting your pregnancy, of course, is to write everything completely. So before you scribble things down, reflect on and answer these key questions first:
- What do you want? (Pregnancy, in this case)
- Why do you want it?
- When do you want it to happen?
- What difference will it make in your life?
- How will you feel when you finally get it?
- How will it affect your life – physically, emotionally, mentally, and financially?
- Who else will be ‘impacted’ when you achieve this goal?
How to ‘write’ to manifest
When writing your pregnancy down, you have to be ultra-specific. For example, if you want to have a water birth with a doula, then you need to jot this detail down as well.
How you plan on achieving this, on the other hand, should be written down as well. Of course, you need to consult with a doula to plan your birth.
To make the law of attraction work better, place your scribbled thoughts in places where you can easily see them. It could be the fridge, or perhaps, the bathroom mirror.
2) Visualize the pregnancy.
The next step to manifesting your pregnancy is visualizing it. See it in your mind as if it has already happened – even if it hasn’t materialized yet.
Remember: “If you see things that you want, then you’ll attract them into your life. (That’s because) when someone visualizes something, their subconscious mind works harder and faster at creating those things in their mind for them.”
How to visualize
- Write it down. As you see, this is why it’s crucial to write your intentions beforehand. It can help you clarify and specify everything you want – so you can visualize each detail better.
- Imagine the emotion you’ll feel when you get pregnant. “The more you can feel what it’ll be like to accomplish the goal, the more you’ll believe it can be attained. And the more likely you’ll be to act,” explained a BetterUp article.
- Improve your knowledge. Maybe there’s something else you need to know to conceive faster. So go ahead and take a pregnancy class or seek the help of fertility experts.
- When visualizing your pregnancy, try to do it as much as you can. It doesn’t necessarily have to be 24/7, for visualizing 10 minutes twice a day will work. As author Pearl Nash likes to remind her readers: “The more you visualize, the faster your visualization will become a reality.”
Meditation is all about focusing on a particular thought, object, or activity. It can help you achieve tranquility and emotional stability, as well as manifest pregnancy!
“Meditation can bring you closer to your intuition and help you manifest anything you want in life because it teaches you how to listen to your own desires. When we meditate, we create a space in our minds that is free of judgment. We open up to the possibilities for ourselves and others because when we are in this state, anything seems possible!”
How to meditate
Meditating to manifest your pregnancy focuses on three crucial steps:
When it comes to manifesting pregnancy while meditating, it’s important to take a good, deep breath!
To do so, you need to follow the incredible free breathwork video created by the shaman, Rudá Iandê.
It focuses on dissolving stress and boosting inner peace, which are the things you need to achieve to meditate effectively.
So what makes this breathwork video so effective?
Well, it comes down to the man behind it all. Rudá created these unique flows using a combination of ancient shamanic techniques and healing breathwork sequences.
He’s spent years developing them to help people find their inner peace.
So, if you find it hard to concentrate on meditating, I’d recommend checking out Rudá’s free breathwork video.
He’ll give you the tools to start injecting peace and confidence back into your life, from the very first breathwork exercise.
Assume the right posture
When meditating, you must assume the right position. Ideally, you should have a straight back, closed eyes, and have your palms placed gently on your lap.
That said, you can always take any posture you want. What’s important is that you’re comfortable enough to meditate in it!
It’s quality, not quantity
You don’t have to meditate for hours on end because it’ll only stress you out. You can do it whenever, although it’s best if you meditate early in the morning or some time at night.
The bottom line here is you achieve the peaceful state you need to meditate.
4) Recite affirmations.
More than just thinking positively about your pregnancy, you need to speak positively about your future baby as well.
These are what experts describe as affirmations, which are strategies “used to promote self-confidence and belief in your own abilities.”
These tools can help in “shifting your mindset and achieving your goals” – with the latter being conceiving a child.
So why is it important to recite affirmations regarding pregnancy?
According to experts, “Regular repetition of affirming statements about yourself can encourage your brain to take these positive affirmations as fact. When you truly believe you can do something, your actions often follow.”
How to recite affirmations
When reciting affirmations to manifest your pregnancy, it’s essential you do the following:
- Make sure to set them all in the present. If you want to get pregnant, you need to recite it like it’s a done deal.
- Follow a consistent routine. Repeat your pregnancy affirmations ten times in 3-5 minutes – at least twice a day. For best results, try to do these alongside your meditation activities.
- Enlist your partner’s help. Having someone listen to your affirmations will help strengthen your beliefs in them.
5) Be grateful.
Even if your pregnancy hasn’t happened yet, you need to be grateful for it already. As Mia Fox, author of the book ‘Become the CEO of your dream life’ puts it:
“Gratitude is helpful for manifesting because it creates a state of abundance within us and changes our mindset. By merely focusing on the things you are grateful for in your life creates an understanding that you are provided for, you are safe, and you have plenty.”
“Gratitude is the emotional signature of receiving. By remaining in the state of receiving, you are matching your frequency with already having what you desire.”
See, when you’re thankful for the pregnancy you’re trying to manifest, it’s as good as having it!
How to practice gratitude
- Think about pregnancy – among the many other things for which you’re thankful.
- Make a list of the things for which you’re grateful.
- Write 3-5 new things you’re thankful for every day.
- Write thank-you notes to people who have helped you out in your pregnancy journey. It could be your partner for helping you, your parents for supporting you, etc.
- Do a selfless thing, such as helping someone out or donating to charity.
- Keep it consistent!
6) Stay away from limiting thoughts.
If you want to manifest pregnancy, then you need to learn to trust yourself.
You can do this by tapping into your personal power, for it’ll help you find what you’ve been searching for all along.
You see, we all have an amazing amount of potential. We’re all capable of achieving more than we realize – manifesting pregnancy included.
Happiness is always within reach, but we look for it in all the wrong places. Unfortunately, this has a knock-on effect on everything else in our lives.
I learned this thought (among many others) from the shaman Rudá Iandê. He’s helped thousands of people restore balance to their lives, discover their personal power, and live life with passion at the heart of everything they do.
He uses a unique approach that combines ancient shamanic techniques with an effective modern-day twist.
How to stay away from limiting thoughts
In his excellent free video, Rudá explains how you can tap into your personal power – so that you can stay away from limiting thoughts and manifest pregnancy, among many other things.
So if you’re ready to take the plunge and turn that dream of having a baby into fruition, then you need to check out his genuine advice below.
7) Detach yourself.
Manifesting pregnancy can make you worried at times. Unfortunately, this stress may prevent the universe from making this miracle happen.
So if you want your dreams of having a baby to come true, you will need to learn to detach yourself from such compulsive thoughts.
According to a Mind Your Reality article:
“Whenever you are attached to something, you effectively strip yourself of your authentic power to consciously create the life you choose. (That’s) because you are living from the vantage point of ‘me and outside things and people’ with no true conviction in the belief that your reality is a projection of your consciousness.”
Likewise, attachment stops you from being grateful, which, as I’ve mentioned, is crucial for manifesting pregnancy.
How to detach yourself
Here’s what you need to do:
- Be aware of your thoughts and try to recognize your attachments. It might not just be your dream of pregnancy, for you may be attached to other things as well.
- Embrace uncertainty. “By letting go of your attachment to the illusion of security, which is really an attachment to the known, you step into the field of all possibilities,” reminds author Tamara Lechner.
- Meditate. Look back to number 3 for tips.)
- Don’t beat yourself up if you find yourself getting attached again. As they say: fall down seven times, stand up eight!
8) Trust the universe.
You may have been doing everything you can to have a baby for a while now. And, no matter how hard you try, you still can’t get pregnant.
While this can lead you to give up, you shouldn’t. Instead, you should put your utmost trust in the universe.
“Trust really is a practice, an art—especially in those moments when it feels like you’re working hard and things just aren’t happening,” explains author Lindsey Lewis.
Remember: things are unraveling the way they should.
How to trust the universe
If you find yourself losing heart, Lewis recommends doing these things to help you trust in the universe even more:
Know that the universe is well within you.
“Our strongest, most powerful connection to all the stars, the cosmos, and everything else around us that can guide us, is actually within us,” reminds Lewis.
Step your game up.
Says Lewis: “Trusting the universe isn’t just about hoping to be saved. It’s about being practical, about approaching our fears head-on and learning what specific limiting beliefs we have that we need to let go of.”
Don’t be disheartened if you don’t get what you want.
As I’ve mentioned, things will unravel the way they should.
If you don’t get pregnant now – or in the near future – the universe has a good reason for it. Accepting this reality will help pave the path for wonderful things, e.g., getting pregnant at the perfect time in your life.
As always, trust in yourself.
Apart from trusting the universe, you need to have faith in yourself. You’re doing what you can to manifest pregnancy. Given all your efforts, it’ll arrive on your doorstep soon. Just be patient.
9) Do what you need to do!
Of course, manifesting pregnancy wouldn’t work if you don’t do something to make it possible.
Manifesting pregnancy means assisting the universe in granting you this wonderful gift.
How to ‘maximize’ your fertility
According to Mayo Clinic experts, following these tips will help you conceive:
- Have sex regularly, particularly near the time of ovulation. This fertile period happens after your menstruation, assuming you have regular periods.
- Keep a healthy weight. Underweight and overweight women usually suffer from ovulation problems.
- Don’t go overboard with the exercise. Working out for more than five hours a week can affect your ovulation.
- Limit your caffeine intake. 6-8 ounces of coffee a day is okay. Going above this, however, may affect your fertility.
- Stay away from alcohol. Heavy drinking can take a toll on your fertility as well.
- Stop smoking. Tobacco affects your reproductive health – as well as that of your unborn child.
- Consult a healthcare provider. You or your partner may have fertility issues outside of those specified above. Having regular check-ups will help your doctor address and manage them.
10) Receive what comes to you.
Whatever outcome you get, open your heart and receive it.
If you don’t get that ‘positive’ test result, don’t beat yourself up about it. As I’ve explained, the universe has a good reason for not giving it to you right now. You just have to be patient.
And, if you do find that you’re pregnant, then make sure to receive this blessing with open arms. You may have little doubts at first – such as your readiness to have a child or if you’re going to be a good mom.
But when you open your heart to this beautiful gift of the universe, this doubt will surely fade away.
How to be more receiving
While it’s true that it’s better to give than to receive, doing the latter is just as good – especially if you’re trying to manifest pregnancy. In this case, here are X things you can do to develop a more receiving heart:
- Don’t think it’s selfish to receive. It’s a matter of receiving the gift of pregnancy with humility and appreciation.
- Don’t fear the intimacy that comes with receiving. “Receiving creates connection. Prioritizing giving over receiving may be a way to keep people distant and our hearts defended. To the extent that we fear intimacy, we may disallow ourselves from receiving a gift or compliment,” explains therapist John Amodeo, Ph.D., LMFT.
- Let go of the control. “Receiving invites us to welcome a vulnerable part of ourselves. Living in this tender place, we’re more available to receive the gifts we’re offered every day,” reminds Amodeo.
A baby is one of the best blessings you could ever have in your life. And, with the help of manifestation, you could be welcoming this bundle soon.
Remember: it’s a matter of writing it down, visualizing the pregnancy, and meditating about it. Reciting affirmations and practicing gratitude will surely help as well.
Likewise, it’s crucial to detach yourself – and stay away from limiting thoughts. By trusting the universe and doing what you need to ‘do,’ you’ll eventually manifest and receive the miracle of life!
Can a relationship coach help you too?
If you want specific advice on your situation, it can be very helpful to speak to a relationship coach.
I know this from personal experience…
A few months ago, I reached out to Relationship Hero when I was going through a tough patch in my relationship. After being lost in my thoughts for so long, they gave me a unique insight into the dynamics of my relationship and how to get it back on track.
If you haven’t heard of Relationship Hero before, it’s a site where highly trained relationship coaches help people through complicated and difficult love situations.
In just a few minutes you can connect with a certified relationship coach and get tailor-made advice for your situation.
I was blown away by how kind, empathetic, and genuinely helpful my coach was.
The above link will give you $50 off your first session - an exclusive offer for Love Connection readers.