Leo men, born from July 23 to August 22, are known to be strong and fearless. So how do you break through their alpha exterior – and make them obsessed with you?
All you need to do is read on to find out.
What Do Leo Men Like in Women?
If you have your eyes on a Leo man, you need to know that he is particular with what he wants in a woman.
All in all, he’s looking for these seven traits:
1) Beauty – inside and out
As with most men, Leo guys can’t help but be drawn to a pretty face.
And while the way you look is important, he knows that it’s just one aspect.
Leo men are not shallow when it comes to dating, for they yearn for someone who radiates inner beauty.
In every sense of the word, inner beauty refers to your mind, personality, and character.
“Inner beauty is often reflected in how we present ourselves to the world,” explains Vivian Diller, a model-turned-psychologist.
2) What would a gifted advisor say?
The traits in this section will give you an insight into what a Leo man likes in a woman.
Even so, issues related to love and dating can be confusing at the best of times, especially as your situation is unique to you.
So could getting some outside guidance help?
It’s fair to say there are plenty of frauds out there, who are just waiting to take advantage when we’re at our most vulnerable.
But after a really challenging breakup, I found that speaking to an advisor from Psychic Source was super helpful.
The advisor I spoke to was kind, understanding, and insightful.
My love reading gave me the guidance I was looking for (and needed) during a painful and confusing time.
Not only can a gifted advisor tell you whether you have what it takes for a Leo man to like you, but they can reveal all your love possibilities.
Loyalty is vital for every relationship. But Leos – being loyal lions themselves – consider loyalty a non-negotiable when it comes to romance.
So what is loyalty, exactly?
For Wally Horton of Missionary America International, being loyal means:
- Respecting your partners’ weaknesses and “discretely helping them compensate for those weaknesses.”
- Staying true to your word.
- Prioritizing your partner’s needs.
- Reassuring your lover that you’ll be there, no matter what happens.
- Always keeping the confidentiality of your conversations.
- Not speaking poorly about your significant other.
- Siding with your partner, even if he’s somehow at fault.
- Accommodating your lover, even if it’s for an activity you don’t like doing.
Leo men put a premium on reputation. As such, they would be on the lookout for a respectable woman – someone who wouldn’t put them to shame.
“Reputation represents the way others look at us and, as such, is at once critically important and utterly trivial,” explains Dr. Alex Lickermann.
In other words, they’re attracted to females who are worthy and estimable. They want someone as reputable as them – perhaps someone with the same social standing.
Leos are ambitious, so they gravitate towards women who are just as determined.
Scientifically speaking, ambitious women have these seven traits:
- Goals. It’s all about success, e.g., achieving top-ranking leadership positions.
- Achievement motivation. There’s a strong desire for self-development and actualization.
- Self-attitude. Ambitious women know that they’re just as good as anyone.
- Attitude towards other people. Ambitious females are very competitive. They also tend to compare themselves with others.
- Attitude towards professional growth. These women are willing to switch jobs – even move to another state/country – to achieve their goals.
- Self-regulation. They’re very courageous and willing to take risks.
- Cognitive characteristics. Ambitious ladies are flexible and open-minded critical thinkers.
Leo men don’t mind being alone at times. As such, they want a partner who won’t have a problem with their need for ‘space’ every now and then.
Leo men are always on the lookout for strong, independent women – ladies who can thrive and survive even if he’s not around.
These women are not afraid to speak their minds.
While they’re very responsible, they know how to share responsibilities with their partners.
As one report says:
“An independent woman is an absolute marvel. She is strong, decisive, and knows how to challenge life’s obstacles with a headstrong mind and soul.”
But as you know, when it comes to love, things rarely go as smoothly as we’d like them to.
That’s why I recommend speaking to one of the trusted, gifted advisors over at Psychic Source.
I mentioned them earlier.
They’ve been incredibly helpful in the past when I’ve needed guidance on my love life, and they’ll certainly be able to help you with your doubts.
Whether you prefer to chat online, or jump on a call and speak face-to-face, you can get clarity on this situation right now.
7) Free spiritedness
Contrary to popular beliefs, Leos aren’t total squares. While they may be on the lookout for rigid qualities such as loyalty and respectability, they love being with someone who’s free-spirited.
Free-spirited women are known to bear these characteristics:
- You get up and go – there’s no stopping you
- You know what you like
- You love and trust yourself
- You’re fiercely loyal (which is another trait Leo men love)
8) Creativity and artistic ability
Leo men adore artistic women. As such, they often look for women who are oozing with creativity.
Creativity goes beyond having an artistic nature. It drives you to innovate and make an impact on your life – as well as that of others.
Likewise, it’s all about doing fulfilling activities – apart from drawing, painting, and other artistic pursuits.
Creativity is not only good for Leo relationships, for it offers a bevy of other benefits too.
For one, it keeps you engaged while helping you improve your other skills. Most importantly, it can help you reduce stress.
How to Make a Leo Man Chase You
Leo men love having loyal, reputable, and independent women in their lives. If you want to tick all boxes – and have your Leo guy pursue you – then you need to do these things.
Flaunt your inner beauty
If you want your Leo man to be obsessed – and interested in you for the long term, then you need to showcase your beauty.
It’s not just about your outward appearance, though. He wants to be with someone who’s good on the inside and out.
As philosopher Tobias Hürter once said:
“If you know and love the entirety of a person – their face, body, and soul – the outside beauty perhaps becomes less relevant, and a different kind of attractiveness overshadows the rest.”
The good thing is you can radiate your inner beauty by following these tips:
- Don’t dwell much on your physicality. “Beauty doesn’t depend upon perfect sizes or shapes, but on the kind of attitude one has towards one’s body,” explains Diller.
- Take a good, hard look at yourself in the mirror. Look at your best features instead of your flaws.
- Stop being negative. Nobody’s perfect! The best way to improve your body image – and build your self-esteem – is to think positively.
- Be confident. Confidence can make you – well – more confident. Whenever you’re out on a date with your Leo man, stand tall and set your chin up. You’re gorgeous, and you know it!
Bring out his inner hero
You can easily make a Leo man chase you if you know how to trigger his hero instinct.
What is the hero instinct?
It’s a new theory in the relationship world that’s causing quite a stir. Coined by relationship expert James Bauer, this fascinating concept finally explains how men really think and feel in relationships.
And it’s something most women have never even heard of.
According to James Bauer, men don’t actually need a lot to feel content in their relationships. To most people’s surprise, it has nothing to do with sex.
You see, men have innate drivers. These are natural responses that they’re not even aware of. But when a woman comes along and triggers them, it causes a powerful response.
The result is a man who loves harder, commits wholeheartedly, and truly dedicates himself to the relationship.
So, how can you trigger your man’s hero instinct?
Well, you certainly don’t need to act like a damsel in distress or buy him a cape. It’s quite simple, actually.
All you have to do is give your man certain signals that make him feel needed in the relationship. These allow him to step to the plate and feel fulfilled in his role as your partner.
And these signals are revealed in this simple and genuine video by James Bauer.
The truth is, once you understand how the hero instinct works, there’s no telling what heights your relationship can reach.
So if you want to give your man what he truly wants from you, make sure to check out James Bauer’s excellent video. In it, he reveals the exact texts and phrases you can use straight away.
Creativity is the key to your Leo man’s heart.
He’s a creative soul himself, for he never runs out of inspiration.
He excels in music, performance, and other artistic pursuits.
So if you want to capture him once and for all, then you need to be as creative as ever.
- Let yourself find your own interpretation of creativity.
- Listen to what your gut is telling you.
- Say yes to new things.
- Be bold – and confident – with whatever you want to do.
- Know that nothing is perfect – you’re bound to make mistakes here and there.
- Always keep on trucking!
- Don’t forget to give your brain some resting time.
Be a drama queen (from time to time)
Although Leos tend to be uptight, they crave drama too. They’re the actors of the zodiac, after all.
Some Leo men will like some drama from time to time, believing that it makes life more interesting.
According to life coach Claire Jack, Ph.D., drama queens tend to:
- Seek attention
- Engage in self-destructive behaviors
- Manipulate and control others
- Get excited with all the drama
While it’s good to cause drama at times, it’s vital that you not go overboard with these four signs. Remember: too much drama will prod your Leo guy to head out and walk away.
10 Ways to Make a Leo Man Obsessed With You
Once you’ve got your Leo man on his knees, it’s time for you to do these nine things that will make him crazy for you:
1) Be a loyal, ride-or-die lover
Leo is one of the most loyal zodiac signs – so they expect their partner to be the same.
For Leos, building trust and reliability is essential. They view themselves as being honorable people.
As alpha males, they want to settle with a faithful partner.
It’s not just Leos who are looking for this, though. According to a report, 56% of men aged 18-35 deem loyalty the most critical characteristic of a partner.
Do note that loyalty goes beyond being faithful.
For Leo men, loyalty is standing by their side no matter what happens. It’s about defending them from other people, like the way they would for you.
2) Continue to be a strong, independent woman
Unlike most men who can’t handle strong, independent women, these characteristics consider them ‘hot.’
For them, nothing is hotter than a girl who brings home (and cooks) the bacon.
If you want your Leo man to be completely smitten with you, then you need to follow these tips on becoming more independent:
- Set boundaries.
- Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself.
- Be an assertive communicator.
- Know what you can (and cannot) control.
- Spend some time alone. Don’t worry, your Leo SO likes having some alone time too.
- Do activities you enjoy.
3) Work hard for your ambitions
Your ambitiousness is sure to attract your Leo man. Your determination to achieve your ambitions, however, will keep them hooked.
Remember, it’s all about doing these things that help cultivate your highly-ambitious goals:
- Be responsible and self-sufficient.
- Be passionate about your personal growth.
- Be creative.
- Be curious and ready to learn.
- Keep things in perspective.
- Be prepared to make sacrifices.
- Establish strong connections.
- Respond to the challenges in front of you.
- Know that the time is now!
- Push through, and don’t stop!
4) Give him a lot of attention
Leos want all their partner’s attention on them. They’re full of themselves – quite literally!
So if you want to keep him obsessed, then you need to shower him with attention – and lots of it!
Remember: paying attention goes beyond gifts, although Leo lovers like receiving them (more about this below.)
More often than not, it’s all about doing these nine things:
- Listen attentively to the things he says.
- Ask questions if need be.
- Take note of what’s going on in his life.
- Do a lot of things with him.
- Make little routines with each other.
- Pay attention to his interests or hobbies.
- Compliment his body.
- Don’t use your phone whenever he’s around.
- Engage with his social media posts.
As one article puts it:
“As much as they tend to seek resounding applause from the world, they’ll be most content if they feel fawned over by someone they’re equally wild about.”
I mentioned this fascinating concept earlier: the hero instinct. When a man’s inner hero is triggered, he’s more likely to become obsessed with you.
Just by knowing the right things to say to him, you’ll open a part of him that no woman has ever reached before.
And the easiest way to do so is by watching this free video by James Bauer. In it, he’ll reveal simple phrases and texts you can use to make your man truly yours.
5) Spoil your Leo man
Who doesn’t like getting spoiled by their lover? As for the high-achieving Leo man, he feels (and knows) that he deserves it.
As such, the key to getting your Leo lover obsessed is to spoil him by giving gifts. Receiving presents is their love language, after all.
Here are some easy (and underrated) ways to spoil your Leo partner:
- Bring them coffee in bed.
- Order him food whenever he goes home late.
- Buy him his favorite dessert.
- Always stock his favorite drinks in the fridge.
- Give him a travel-sized version of his favorite perfume.
6) Take risks
Leos like having fun. They’re adventurous – they make it a point to live life to the fullest.
So if you want to keep your Leo man obsessed, then you need to be a risk-taker – just like him.
Here are ten risk-taking characteristics that will endear you to your Leo lover:
- You’re confident and passionate.
- You’re a person of action.
- You can make tough decisions.
- You’re very curious.
- You know when to trust your gut.
- You don’t settle.
- You’re ready to take a gamble.
- You don’t mind failing.
- You can feel comfortable in an otherwise uncomfortable scenario.
- You don’t mind getting into trouble at times.
7) Share the spotlight with him
Leo men are alphas who bask in the spotlight. They want everything to be about them, making them narcissistic at times.
“Leos have the uncanny ability to light up a room and grab people’s attention no matter where they go. They can’t help it, people gravitate to them!” says a report.
Leos are widely independent, though they like having a teammate by their side.
If you want to keep your partner obsessed, you shouldn’t steal the limelight away from him. Instead, you should be willing to bask in the triumph with him.
By sharing the spotlight with him, you get to:
- Make him feel valued and regarded
- Have an idea of his decision-making capacity
- Gain insights on his strengths – as well as his weaknesses
- Create a more robust decision
As astrologers put it: “Leos love being the center of attention, but they’re just as quick to compliment others and are happy to share the spotlight with the people they love.”
8) See if you can recognize him
A Leo man will become obsessed with you if you tell him he is your soulmate.
But how can you know for sure that he is your soulmate? Should you lie to him?
The truth is:
We can waste a lot of time and emotions with people who ultimately we’re not compatible with. Finding your soulmate is no easy task.
But what if there was a way to get absolute confirmation?
I’ve just stumbled upon a way to do this… a professional psychic artist who can draw a sketch of what your soulmate looks like.
Even though I wasn’t convinced at first, my friend convinced me to try it out a few weeks ago.
Now I know exactly what my soulmate looks like. It’s crazy that I recognized them straight away.
If you’re ready to find out what your soulmate looks like, get your own sketch drawn here.
9) Be a free spirit
As mentioned, Leo men love free-spirited women. If you find yourself ‘limited’ by a lot of things, then you need to do these six things:
- Don’t wait. You can be a free spirit right at this very moment.
- Make a steadfast decision. Are you going to break free or not?
- Make time for the things you love. Even if you’re in a committed relationship with a Leo man, it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t devote time to your passions and hobbies.
- Don’t mind what other people say. At the end of the day, it’s your life you’re going to live.
- Save money. This will come in handy for the next step, which is to…
- Know what you need. Want is different from need. What is crucial for your life? What’s optional?
10) Be adventurous in the sack
Leo men love taking risks and going on adventures. Unsurprisingly, they often carry these traits over to the bedroom.
Leos love sex (I mean, who doesn’t?), but it’s not just because of the pleasure. For them, lovemaking puts them at the center stage. It allows them to flaunt their physicality, which they deem essential.
If you want to make your Leo man obsessed with you, you need to be game for his erotic requests. Role-playing and public sex are just some of the few things that will keep your lusty Leo on the hook.
How to Tell if a Leo Man is Obsessed With You
A Leo man is sincere – and he’ll have no qualms showing these signs that he’s obsessed with you.
1) He’s straightforward
Leo men are straightforward – they won’t beat around the bush. If they’re obsessed with you, they won’t be shy to admit it. They’ll tell you that they like you right to your face.
While this honesty is good, they tend to get brutally honest.
2) He puts in a lot of effort
Leo men are hardworking. Unsurprisingly, this characteristic goes beyond the office – and straight into their relationships.
They’ll do everything they can for you so that you remain happy and fulfilled with them.
According to astrologers, these “honorable lions are total ride-or-dies for their inner circles, and they’re passionate about making life happier for the people around them.”
3) He won’t give up on you
The word ‘giving up’ is not part of the Leo vocabulary. A Leo man obsessed with you won’t give up on you or the relationship.
Lions believe that “persistence and determination are key to reaching goals and achieving success, especially in the face of adversity.”
4) He’s loyal
Loyalty is Leo’s strong suit. However, they can be huge flirts – they’ll joke around and compliment other women from time to time.
That said, if a Leo man loves who, he will stay true to you 100% of the time. He’ll abandon his old playful ways, for he knows he’s got a keeper on his hands.
5) He’s awfully jealous
Leo is governed by the sun, so he can get jealous of other people.
And it’s not because their SOs are seeing other people – it’s because they don’t get the attention they deserve.
Leos demand to feel appreciated and loved. So if you miss a beat – even for once – they’ll make a commotion over it.
You know your Leo man is obsessed with you when he keeps on highlighting the bad qualities of the ‘friend’ you’ve been hanging out with for the past few days.
6) He’s a wee bit possessive
Leos are not only jealous – they can get possessive with the ones they love.
Like Taurus, Scorpio, and Cancer, Leo is a zodiac sign who can get way into their partners. While they may seem uncaring to others, it’s a whole different ball field when it comes to their paramours.
Here are some of the telltale signs that he’s very possessive (and obsessed) with you:
- He keeps on calling or texting you.
- He’s spying on you – personally or through friends.
- He knows things you haven’t shared or mentioned.
- He wants you to inform him of your daily schedule.
- He’s giving you a LOT of attention.
- He’s very active on your social platforms as a way of asserting dominion over others.
- He calls you his soulmate.
How to Make a Leo Man Miss You
1) Do your own thing…while he does his
Leos like taking charge of their lives. They find it hard to take orders – even if it’s coming from their lover.
If you want your Leo man to miss you badly, you should allow him to be independent.
As mentioned, Leo guys adore strong, independent women. They don’t like partners who are clingy or dependent.
What’s great about doing your own thing is that it gives your Leo man the opportunity to miss you. Likewise, it gives you the freedom to do the things that you’ve always loved doing.
2) Ignore him
Ignoring a guy can lead to several scenarios. They may get upset – or ignore you just as well.
Disregarding your Leo guy, however, will make him miss you more.
It’ll make him realize that you’re more precious than he thought. He knows that you’re not one to mess around.
Believe it or not, ignoring a Leo guy will pique his interest – so don’t be surprised if he contacts you soon!
3) Pay attention to other things (or people)
Leo men need to be their partners’ priority. So if you set your sights on other things (say a hobby) or other people – it’ll surely drive him crazy.
4) Hold giving gifts for a while
As mentioned, Leos like to be spoiled rotten. If you want him to crawl back into your arms, then stop giving him gifts for the time being.
5) Stop challenging him (in the meantime)
They’re very courageous. They like taking (and winning) every challenge, for it’s a big ego boost for them.
As one report puts it: “Fear has never held back a Leo from getting to where they want to go.”
If you want to make your Leo guy miss you badly, then you should try to stop challenging him in the meantime. He’ll yearn for this – and you, of course.
What Signs are Most Compatible With Leo?
When it comes to relationships – especially with Leo – zodiac compatibility often plays a role. They’re headstrong and honest – which is why some signs may find it hard to stay with them.
One such example is Capricorn, which is Leo’s quincunx. That means they are five signs away from each other. As a result, their relationship often lacks the spark and passion that Leo craves.
Pisces is another quincunx, which makes it a lousy partner for Leo. They’re total opposites – literal fire and water.
Scorpio, on the other hand, is three signs away from Leo. Both have big egos, which often end up clashing with each other. Scorpio can get quite possessive – which the independent Leo often finds overbearing.
Although relationships with the three mentioned signs can be disastrous for Leo, they can find happiness and harmony with these five signs:
Both are fire signs, so their relationship is full of love and passion.
“Both fire signs are adventurers who are driven to make big moves to ensure their ambitious visions become a reality.”
They’re also four signs apart, which makes for excellent astrological compatibility.
Being two signs apart from Leo, they can form a harmonious sextile relationship. Add to that, they’re both optimistic, playful, and curious.
Leo and Sagittarius are fire signs that form a trine. As such, it’s easy for them to create a natural, easy-going relationship.
This partnership is described as “Buoyant, joyful, and driven, (for) both signs want to get out and make the most of the world around them.”
Leo and Libra form a sextile, which allows them to develop a symbiotic relationship with one another.
They’re both for all-out PDA, for “both are head over heels for romance and seeing and being seen.”
Leo bonds well with other fire signs, which is why they can forge a happy connection with a fellow lion. Both are very passionate – and they share the same love language, too!
“There’s no more playful sign than Leo, and two Leos can mean double the merriment. They share a high octane connection for both have the same effervescent and lighthearted approach to life.”
And while Leos are very compatible with the five signs above, they’re just mere guides. At the end of the day, the success of your relationship will depend on the way you love and treat each other.
I touched on the hero instinct earlier – it’s the perfect remedy for the situation you’re facing.
Because once a man’s hero instinct is triggered, he’ll only have eyes for you and he’ll basically become obsessed with you. You’ll reach a part of him that no woman has ever managed to reach before.
And in return, he’ll be compelled to commit to you and love you like he’s never loved another woman.
So if you’re ready to take that plunge and reach new heights in your relationship, make sure to check out relationship expert James Bauer’s invaluable advice.
Can a relationship coach help you too?
If you want specific advice on your situation, it can be very helpful to speak to a relationship coach.
I know this from personal experience…
A few months ago, I reached out to Relationship Hero when I was going through a tough patch in my relationship. After being lost in my thoughts for so long, they gave me a unique insight into the dynamics of my relationship and how to get it back on track.
If you haven’t heard of Relationship Hero before, it’s a site where highly trained relationship coaches help people through complicated and difficult love situations.
In just a few minutes you can connect with a certified relationship coach and get tailor-made advice for your situation.
I was blown away by how kind, empathetic, and genuinely helpful my coach was.