If the thought of rekindling the romance with your ex is on your mind, The Ex Factor was created with you in mind.
I realize that many individuals are weighing the value of this course, prompting me to develop this review, offering crucial insights before you immerse yourself in the program.
My name is Tina Fey, and I am the founder of Love Connection.
I have read The Ex Factor in its entirety to produce this in-depth review.
To start, let me provide you with a general overview of my thoughts on the course:
Is The Ex Factor worth it? My verdict
As long as you’re 100% sure you want your ex back and you’re willing to put in the hard work, then I strongly recommend this book.
Thanks to the personable tone from Brad, it’s the perfect support now and into the future to help your relationship thrive and flourish.
Backed with videos and the audiobooks, it’s a comprehensive guide to getting back with your ex, and at the end of the day, even if that doesn’t eventuate, you will be left with a renewed passion for life. You are guaranteed to feel happy by the end of this book, no matter the outcome.
And if it doesn’t work out, you will be ready to enter into the next relationship that comes your way, armed with tips and tricks to put in the hard yards to help make the relationship work.
Brad Browning has put together an extensive guide that I would be all too happy to recommend to any of my clients struggling with this issue.
The Ex Factor definitely delivers on its promise:
What is the Ex Factor?
Put simply, it’s a “get your ex back” blueprint by relationship expert Brad Browning.
Whether you’re a man wanting to win back your girlfriend, or a woman wanting to win back your boyfriend, there’s a different program catering to each.
The PDF ebook is broken up into 14 chapters covering a range of topics and different scenarios that could play out in the process of trying to win your ex back.
It walks you through each step of the way to enable you to craft a strategy that works for you and your situation.
For those who aren’t so keen on reading, the book is also augmented by a video series and an audiobook version as well. Perfect to soak up with the earbuds in while you get things done around the house.
And, if you’re not quite done, you can also upgrade to a more comprehensive version that offers an additional set of audiobooks and video that specifically target different elements of a relationship, for example, how to prevent breakups in the first place, and the science behind why people cheat.
Why you can trust this review
I’m Tina Fey, founder of Love Connection and relationship expert. Running an entire site dedicated to love, there’s one thing I can say with utmost certainty: when it comes to love and relationships, I know what works and what doesn’t.
I recognize how hard it is to find credible reviews online – it seems that everyone is an expert these days. But I only offer my opinion on products that I have personally tried and tested.
My two main reasons for choosing to review this book were:
- As a relationship’s expert, I am always looking for new and innovative ways to help relationships thrive and overcome obstacles along the way.
- I’ve read a number of books over the years, that all claim to produce amazing results. I wanted to find out for myself whether this one was any good.
With this in mind, I have approached my review from a practical point of view, pooling together my years of experience as a relationship expert to deduce whether The Ex Factor is actually worth it for you.
By the end of this review, you will know for certain whether The Ex Factor will help you get your ex back.
Who can The Ex Factor help?
Let’s face it, most of us have been blindsided by a break up before. When you thought everything was going great in the relationship, and then out of nowhere, the relationship is over.
Truth is, it hurts even when you see it coming.
But before reading any further, I want to make sure you are here for the right reasons.
1) If you’re simply unable to let go and move on from the relationship, then this book probably isn’t for you. Instead, you need to invest in yourself and take the time to find who you are now that your ex is gone. Once you do, you’ll find yourself able to move forward happily.
2) On the other hand, if you recognize that mistakes were made in your relationship, but that they are worth working through and getting over for another chance at a healthy relationship, then you have come to the right place.
This is why this book exists.
Who is Brad Browning?
This is the first thing I looked into before giving this book a read.
Brad Browning is a breakup coach. His entire career is based around helping people through this period of their lives, whether they’re looking to get back together or move on.
To date, he has helped more than 1300,000 people get back with (or get over) an ex.
If you’re looking to discover more about Brad, check out his YouTube channel, which boasts more than 500,000 subscribers. It’s worth taking a look at all the free content on offer on his channel and getting to know more about his methods and whether or not they’re right for you.
I personally recommend watching ‘8 Signs You and Your Ex Are Meant To Be’, as the perfect introduction to Brad Browning. You’ll quickly discover whether his style is good for you.
What’s inside the book
The Ex Factor is broken up into 14 extensive chapters that take you through each stage of winning your ex back, and a large number of scenarios you might face along the way.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
1) A personal connection
It starts off with a very personal introduction, where Brad really puts in the effort to let you know that he’s on your side, and ready to work with you each step of the way to reach your goal.
The best part is he highlights that even if you don’t win your ex back at the end, you will find true happiness.
By the end of the first chapter, I really felt like this guy knew me and my personal situation, and was sitting right next to me ready to coach me on what to do next.
Exactly what I would expect from any relationship expert who knows what they’re talking about.
2) A focus on you
Before you even delve into winning your ex back, the focus is on you.
Brad gets you to have a good, long hard look in the mirror in order to work out your attractive qualities and you’re not so attractive qualities. It isn’t just about ways you can win your partner back, but it also looks at how you can improve yourself.
Whether or not this relationship works out, there are key takeaways from these beginning chapters that really highlight the effort and commitment that relationships entail.
3) Practical tips
Let’s get to the crux of the book: winning your ex back.
Brad helps recognize all those feelings that are floating around post-break up and helps you channel them into an effective strategy to do just this.
After all, if we let our emotions take over, you would find yourself on his/her doorstep the very next day, in tears, begging for a second chance. It’s not an attractive look.
Don’t worry if you’ve already done this, Brad addresses this too in his book, and helps you come back from it.
Each chapter addresses a new question you might have, taking you through a number of possible scenarios you might face along the way.
Here’s some of the things each chapter focuses on:
- The “No Contact” rule and how to put it in place
- Dating other men
- How to respond when he contacts you
- What to do if he doesn’t contact you
- Dating again
- Seducing him again
4) A future focus
The most value comes from the end of the book. He doesn’t just help you get your ex back, he goes a step further to help you prevent the breakup from happening all over again.
He offers up practical tips to help you find a healthy relationship that has the potential to strengthen and grow with hard work and commitment.
As a relationship expert myself, I’m completely on board with that.
The Ex Factor is not a therapy session if that’s what you’re after. It won’t dive into the problems in your relationship and look at why you broke up in the first place.
For that, it’s time to head to a relationship’s counselor for some tips and advice.
Instead, it’s what I value most in self-help books.
It’s practical and to the point, without sugar-coating the hard work involved in maintaining a healthy and successful relationship.
How much does The Ex Factor cost?
This is also my biggest fear when it comes to self-help books. Am I going to be on-sold each step of the way? Will have I have to make five purchases just to access the information I was after?
Rest assured that the answer is no with this one.
The Ex Factor is yours for life with just one payment of $47. Not too much of a gamble if you’re determined to win back your ex.
It The Ex Factor worth it?
I will go further to the pros and cons below, but I want to answer the one question you had coming into this review: is The Ex Factor worth it?
I have seen too many people get hung up on their exes and unable to move on.
Some relationships aren’t meant to be, and I tend to work through this with my clients and help them move on.
If you’re chasing your ex for the right reasons and see a future together – rather than simply being hung up on the past – this book offers a lot of value.
Even if you don’t manage to win your ex back by the end, you will find yourself in a much better place after it.
I’ve read a lot of relationship books over the years, and I can say in all honesty, this is one of the most helpful ones I have come across. Brad Browning does a great job of addressing any questions you might have and walking through a number of scenarios you might come up against.
The pros of the book…
There’s plenty of things this book did really well:
- Building a personal connection. I was impressed with the personal nature of Brad’s writing and the efforts he had gone to in order to really connect with you as a reader. As a relationship’s expert, I understand that all relationships are very different. Brad recognizes and addresses this with the reader, and as a result, he seemingly takes you on a very personal journey, looking at all the different strategies and potential outcomes.
- Easy-to-read. You don’t finish a chapter and find yourself lost and overwhelmed by the process. Instead, thanks to Brad’s helpful advice, you reach the end full of life and ready to put his advice into action.
- Answers all your questions. I personally love that most of the chapters are actually questions. Brad offers a very thorough approach that goes through a number of different scenarios. Just when you find yourself thinking, “but what if…” Brad’s next chapter answers that exact question for you. He essentially follows your thought process throughout the book, staying a step ahead at each stage.
The cons of the book…
- It’s not for everyone. I really wish Brad had put a lot more emphasis on who this book is for. The truth is, these tactics won’t work for everyone. More than that, they shouldn’t work for everyone. Some relationships just aren’t worth saving. Brad starts off the beginning of the book acknowledging that your feelings might still be raw. This is the perfect opportunity to suggest taking some time out to heal, before making big decisions about your future with your ex.
- Focus on tips. While I think the tips are extremely helpful and practical, brad takes a very one-size-fits-all approach to these chapters. He works on the basis that you’re compatible with your ex and the two of you are meant to be. Sadly, this isn’t the case for many exes and needs to be focused on a little more.
Can a relationship coach help you too?
If you want specific advice on your situation, it can be very helpful to speak to a relationship coach.
I know this from personal experience…
A few months ago, I reached out to Relationship Hero when I was going through a tough patch in my relationship. After being lost in my thoughts for so long, they gave me a unique insight into the dynamics of my relationship and how to get it back on track.
If you haven’t heard of Relationship Hero before, it’s a site where highly trained relationship coaches help people through complicated and difficult love situations.
In just a few minutes you can connect with a certified relationship coach and get tailor-made advice for your situation.
I was blown away by how kind, empathetic, and genuinely helpful my coach was.
The above link will give you $50 off your first session - an exclusive offer for Love Connection readers.